autumn in shanghai

girl experience life.

Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Enjoy this orbiang blue skin for now, because it is not going to be here for very long. There's a new skin coming up soon. And this new skin'll prob stay... haven't got anymore time to meddle with such things. Am really tied up with pre-departure preparations. And it's weird how everyone wants to get me out for dinners these few days! It's like, suddenly all my friends realised I'll be flying off very soon, and everyone wants to see me for 'one last time'. The thing is, how come no one ever realised that sooner, and jio me out say, last week, or the week before?! So now, I have to pack my lugguage, arrange for things to be shipped, settle convocation matters, go out with groups of ppl everyday... although the thing I really want to do is spend more time with my mum and sis. Sigh! Ok, I shan't complain, because there's really no point. I must be positive and proactive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home