autumn in shanghai

girl experience life.

Thursday, August 29, 2002

Opps! I think I over-plucked my eyebrows. Die die die! I did perform all the prevention measures. I plucked out one hair at a time. I trimed before and during plucking. I walked around the house and took 1-2 mins breaks to prevent myself from getting over-engrossed and plucked out one too many hairs. But still... :( (typing all the "pluck"s above suddenly makes me feel like a chicken or something.) Hmm... it's grossly thin now. I don't like too-thin brows. I have small eyes, so too-thin brows make the top part of my face look terribly empty. And relatively my pimples look disgustingly huge. (They are huge enough already!) Luckily my brows are still not too arch. I wouldn't want to look surprised when I shaking hands with Cham Tao Soon. Sigh! I think I'm looking more like an Ah Lian everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home