autumn in shanghai

girl experience life.

Saturday, August 17, 2002

Part 1: Dirty Dancing Aww... I just caught 'Dirty Dancing' on Channel 5! It's a real sexy movie, very sixties, lots of nifty dance steps and cool music. It's a great movie, really makes me wanna dance along!! *woohoo* Mmm... that movie really transported me back to the times when I first watched it... Frankly, I couldn't remember most parts of the show, since I last watched it some 10 years ago. But... I can clearly remember Goldie's lusty face when we were watching the videotape at her home. *Hahaha* I think there was me, Goldie, Yan, iRene, Yanying, Jianyin, Felicia, Yvonne, Lishan, Qiuting, Tina and Georgiana. (I forgot who else...) Anyway, Goldie got this 'Dirty Dancing' videotape from her dunno-who, and she was forever inviting people to go to her house to watch the movie. Since we were always hanging out together before and after school, I got to watch the movie umpteen times. It's weird though, how I remember very little of the movie. But I remember Goldie's face. There was this part where the leads were making out, and she kept rewinding to that scene, and she had this REAL LUSTY look on her face when she was watching that scene. *ehem* FYI, we were 11-year-olds attending a convent primary school! Sister Joan would probably have fits if she had seen Goldie then, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home