autumn in shanghai

girl experience life.

Tuesday, August 20, 2002

Tada!! Version 3.blue is out. V.3.pink was out this afternoon, too bad for those of you who missed it. *grin* I think I got addicted to matching colour-schemes. Someone quick lock up my computer! I'm excited about collecting my convo gown tomorrow, though the guy I beo in my Political Econs class was from Accountancy, so I can�t even hope I�d see him. *hai* Well, I do hope I can find a mortarboard that fits my big head. *hehe* Haven�t been back to school since I shifted out from hall, and I�m kinda anticipating the jap food in Canteen A. Will be meeting him for lunch, will go to CITS to reactivate my NTU comp acct, and I hope I can find time to drop by Hall 2 and find someone stamp and sign my long-overdue ECA card. Xiuqing just called me, and we had a long chat. She�s one beautiful angel in my life. I was rather worried when she was going through a rough patch, and I�m glad to hear from a more positive her. I�m also glad she had found a direction which she is working towards. I think she really has a knack in expressing my deepest struggles, the things which I can�t put to words myself. I really appreciate her encouragements. It�s nice to know someone�s there to lend support, especially when I�ve been feeling very lost and down. Angels make my day. *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home