autumn in shanghai

girl experience life.

Monday, September 02, 2002

My last blog before I fly off. I'm not excited at all. Have a thousand and one things on my mind. It isn't a pleasant experience trying to pack my entire life into 4 boxes, sifting out what's essential and what's not. I guess I shouldn't have too much emotional attachment on non-living things, but well, these are the only stuff that can remind me of home. Am afraid I'll forget this or that important thing. But I realised the most important things are all with me. Kinships and friendships. Well wishes from people close to heart. My strengths. I can always buy any other things in Shanghai. Or make do without. I didn't know I'll feel this terrible and lonely even before I embark on my journey. This is funny, I'm starting to miss home already. This is a journey I've chosen, something I must do for myself. I wanted this. I still do. The mood's all wrong. I wish I can feel happier. More 'xiao sa'. Less trepidation. Hmm... you take care too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home